At Codex we value innovation, integrity and excellence, and we’d like to hear from talented people interested in joining our law firm. We have created a unique working environment in the fast-paced and innovative world of Silicon Valley. We offer competitive compensation and employee benefits.
We appreciate your interest in a career at Codex. Please use the form below to learn more about the opportunities at our firm. Codex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Codex Legal, we thrive on innovative ideas and highly encourage out-of-the-box thinking. Our employees are our most valuable assets. We provide the highest quality service to our clients, and we hire the most talented individuals at every level. We take tremendous pride in finding team members who will add to our culture of service. Once you join, we want you to stay and build your career here.
Please check out the following positions:
Currently, there are no Document Review Attorney positions available, please check back later.
The Discovery Project Manager is responsible for providing guidance and support to the case team in the management of day-to-day Discovery matters. You will work side by side with case managers to support the team. You are responsible for coordinating with the team to create the project schedule and communication protocol. You will also be responsible for coordinating with vendors, acting as a technical liaison.
- Prepare and update dashboards and reports for assigned cases.
- Provide technical guidance to Discovery team, clients, and outside counsels and day-to-day management of Discovery vendors.
- Provide key updates to the legal document review team and outside counsels, and clients.
- Develop cross functional workflows with the Discovery Operations and legal document review team to ensure consistent methodologies are applied across and within matters.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of work experience in ediscovery industry.
- Experience working in the legal services industry, either as a consultant or in the private sector.
- Strong project management background.
- Practical knowledge of ediscovery software.
- In depth knowledge of collection, processing, Early Case Assessment, review and production best practices.
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please include the job title in the subject line and fill in the Get In Touch form.
Currently, there are no Corporate Counsel positions available, please check back later.
Currently, there are no paralegal positions available, please check back later.
Currently, there are no Data Engineer positions available, please check back later.